Sunday, January 8, 2017

Upcoming Scrapbooking Events

Below is the list of the Scrapbooking Events that I will be attending this year, that is currently planned:

Above is a video done by Grounded Roots Wellness which
shows what the scrapbooking retreats is like.

Below is some pictures from the Scrapbooking Camp from March 2016 at Canterbury Hills in Ancaster, Ontario, that my friend Lisa & I attended.
Me at the Scrapbooking Camp

My friend Lisa working hard at the Scrapbooking Camp

Workspace of the Scrapbooking Camp for all the scrapbookers

Group photo of all the scrapbookers at the Scrapbooking Camp

Group photo of all the scrapbookers on PJ night at Scrapbooking Camp

My friend Lisa and I at Scrapbooking Camp

My friend Lisa and I having a hot chocolate break at the Scrapbooking Camp

All scrapbookers having breakfast at the Scrapbooking Camp

Attending a card making class at the Scrapbooking Camp


No comments:

Post a Comment