Saturday, February 10, 2024

I STILL HERE!!!/Still Doing Crafts

 I STILL HERE!!! I know that it has been awhile since I blogged anything on doing any craft projects. My last was post was in 2020 but I have still been busy working on doing crafts such as bow making, wreath making and more. 

For those who following my Dixon/Dagenais Genealogy Blog know that back in March 2023, I had to have carpel tunnel surgeries on both wrists, March 1st for the right wrist and March 15th for the left wrist. So I was one handed for a month and was off work while I was healing from carpel tunnel surgeries. So I was not able to do crafts or use the computer while I was healing from my surgeries. Once I was able to go back to work at the end of April 2023, I wanted to ease back into my hobbies of doing crafts and working on genealogy, so I wouldn't have issues with my wrists again or cause my carpel tunnel to return.

Carpel Tunnel Surgery Right Wrist B Mar 1 2023

Stitches Right Hand A Mar 3 2023


I have posted some pictures of my crafts on my Facebook profile, that I never posted on my blog. So in the next few days I will be posted pictures of my craft projects that have been posted on Facebook and given description of what I was working on,

Some of the craft projects I will be posted about in the next few days are:

  • Bow Making in December 2021
  • Birch Biting Crafts at Celebration Of Nations in September 2022
  • Bow making and Wreath Making in November 2022
  • Bow making and Wreath Making in January 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment